Sunday, October 4, 2009

Love ya--bye!

As is customary, when saying goodbye to close friends and family on the phone, I might say something like this: "Great talking to ya. Love ya! Bye!"

There was a stretch of time earlier in the week when I talked to a bunch of people (as mentioned above) that would constitute me ending the conversation with a casual, yet sincere, "love ya."

Shortly thereafter, I called a girl. Now this girl, you see, is one that I have been on a date with, hung out with multiple times, and ya--I think you are picking up what I am putting down. Anyways, she didn't pick up the phone, so I had to leave a message. I began with nothing big, just the normal "hey, how's it going, hope you're having a good day, etc. etc." I stated my purpose in calling. And then I closed: "Well, hope all is going well. Talk to ya later. Love ya--bye. Uh! I mean! Habit from the mission. Uh . . . I gotta go! Bye!"

No comments:

Post a Comment